Awesome Features of iOS 11 You Should Know about
Features We all are waiting for it, in the end of this year Apple promised to release brand-new, astonishingly amazing, genuine perfection IOS 11. Wait a second…they didn’t promise us the same with IOS 10, did they?
Jokes apart, of course, Apple prepared something new and very promising. Let’s take a glimpse of the changes that are waiting for all iOS users, actually, not for all. The update is compatible only with 64-bit devices, it means you can upgrade IPhone 5s and higher.
Let’s look into the improvements waiting for us.
- Files, files, files…finally they all will be available in one place within the click. No, it’s not a dream; the iOS developers heard the user’s prayers. The new system allows locating files from iOS devices, in iCloud Drive and across other services like Box and Dropbox in your gadget.
- Meet the new Dock. Apple changed the whole concept of accessibility. From now and forever after: swipe, open and switch apps instantly. Make your favourite application reachable within one move.
- Multitasking is everything. Redesigned and incredibly useful App Switcher. Slide Over & Split View the things you will never forget to thank. Work with the gadget is promising to be faster and much easier.
- Drag and drop, drop and drag. No, it’s not a joke. Use your iPad just like a computer. Pick favourite picture or text and just move it the entire screen around.
- Scanned it. You don’t need a costly scanner anymore, the iPad will do all the work: scan, crop, clean. Now you can add digital signature, if it’s required.
- Oh wow, matrix is here – unparalleled AR experiences. Now objects from computer universe can be easily blended with the real surrounding. This is the main breakthrough for all of us. New generation of Applications – instant virtuality.
- Live Photos. It’s not about the nature or view it’s all about technology. The photos will be brighter, sharper and they will capable to move, yes GIF in one click.
- New Siri, smarter than ever before. Through advanced machine learning and artificial intelligence, your personal assistant will be capable to do almost everything, not cook the breakfast but still.
- Absolutely personalised Control Centre. You choose what and how to see in your menu. Sounds a little bit like Android, but actually it’s not.
Seems that Apple decided to give up idea of dotted/partial improvement. They designed the whole new, system with great potential for app developers and users. More customized applications, unparalleled AR experiences and improved usability.